26th handover/ordering warnings

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by File28.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #124739 Reply
    JS

To save a wasted journey Anybody due to hand over or renew thier vehicle on the 26th September should of been contacted by the Dealership to rearrange as Motability will be doing scheduled maintenance on their OLA (on line application) their back. Office system for All dealerships. If this effects you I would strongly advice to check with you dealership before setting out on Saturday or Sunday.

Notice as follows

Our Online Applications platform (OLA) will undergo maintenance from 8:00 pm on Saturday 26th to 8:00 am on Sunday 27th September. During this period, the system will be completely unavailable.

You will be unable to access OLA to start, amend or progress applications or carry out handovers or handbacks. Access. If you have any handovers booked for this period, they will need to be rescheduled.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #124742 Reply
    comfortablynumb

How does this affect business on a Sat morning if platform shut down from 8pm Sat night? Although having said that my Ford dealer didn’t want to do my car pickup on any given Saturday as they said the Motability system can be very unstable and there is no MB IT cover at the weekend.

#124747 Reply
    JS

How does this affect business on a Sat morning if platform shut down from 8pm Sat night? Although having said that my Ford dealer didn’t want to do my car pickup on any given Saturday as they said the Motability system can be very unstable and there is no MB IT cover at the weekend.

im not sure but thought it may be prudent to check with dealership if due in on Saturday or Sunday just in case the times are wrong, some people are traveling further afield to get a deal .

#124749 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Regardless, Thank you for posting @JS. 👍

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#124753 Reply
    File28

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Good to get a heads up as some will be trying to secure a deal before q4</p>

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 26th handover/ordering warnings
Your information: