2020 Ford Kuga

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Macca 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #94504 Reply

Macca
    Participant

Well, when the design of the 2020 Kuga began to leak out I declared that Ford had injected a large portion of bland into it, but first impressions can often be misleading.

As its release draws closer this new Kuga is beginning to grab my attention somewhat, particularly in respect of the self charging hybrid options that will be made available …

https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/ford/kuga-2020/history/

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Macca.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #94507 Reply

Macca
    Participant

#94511 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

We have a 2017 Ford Kuga Zetec 2.0 150bhp diesel powershift and to be honest it has been an excellent car, unfortunately we have moved house since and both the local Ford dealer are pretty poor, which is a shame as I like the new Ford Kuga

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#95112 Reply

Macca

So I’m guessing that Ford’s triple coat Lucid Red is their rival to Mazda’s Soul Red, looking damn good under the pimp lights …

#95121 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I have too admit if the Kuga PHEV came on the scheme with the same AP as the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#95127 Reply

solent60
    Participant

I still prefer the new Ford Puma personally…

#95141 Reply

Macca

Does look a belter, and that blue is tidy, but way too compact for our needs I think

#95195 Reply

Macca

Good look at the Kuga’s ST Line interior here …

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: 2020 Ford Kuga

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: