XC40 nearly here

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by ajn.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #141406 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

Ordered my XC40 t3 Inscription Pro Auto early December and my dealer has told me today it’s been built and ready for transport, whoopee! Says I should have it within the next two weeks, as I need a hoist fitted which will slow it down a little.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141418 Reply
    Tony

I too have a T3 inscription Pro ordered in December, collecting Thursday!! What colour combo did you go for?

#141423 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

Glacier silver with blonde interior, added intellisafe surround, what did you go for?

#141425 Reply
    Tony

Denim blue with blonde leather interior amd added apple carplay

#141959 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

Getting closer, should be at the dealer in the next couple of days, so fingers crossed, next week.

#141967 Reply
    Neil Waring

Hi all, my wife’s XC40 t3 inscription pro auto is due for manufacture this month with delivery early April. We added climate pack to get heated steering wheel although I’m sure we could have got 2 pair of gloves cheaper! Gone for black with red interior. So many complaints over economy with B engines but not seen any for T3. What Car states T3 the best all round option but would have still preferred diesel but there you go. Hope all deliveries go smoothly and wood be interested to here economy of T3. Stay safe all.

#141973 Reply
    Neil Waring

Sorry for spelling mistake should be “would” !!!!!?

#142200 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

Sounds lovely Neil, I think they are a fantastic car, we found the t3 engine more than adequate and the car we had for the day average 39 mpg, we went over the moors near us then onto the dual carriage way, to give it plenty of different driving. I pick mine up next Thursday, the hoist will be fitted next Tuesday, take care.

#142258 Reply
    Neil Waring

Hi Vinnie, many thanks for the info sounds a bit more realistic than the other petrol units. Hope your delivery and hoist fit go to plan. Keep safe.

#142266 Reply
    ajn

Don’t forget to PST the pics 👍

#142267 Reply
    ajn

Post*

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: XC40 nearly here
Your information: