Vw mexico

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tommy 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #111109 Reply

Tommy

Vw have closed its plant in Mexico, initially it will be closed from March 30th to April 12th but suspect they will extend this under current situation, anyone waiting for a tiguan allspace will be waiting a while now I think

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #111110 Reply

Stav

Just been on VW UK and noticed the price of the Tiguan 2.0 TSI SEL has risen by 3500 squid retail, so dont reckon that’ll be on the scheme much longer.

#111119 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

So that’s their plan to recover lost funds, raise the prices of their cars by 10%, great stratergy with everybody struggling for money they aren’t going to be buying a new car especially when it’s just had a huge price hike, nice work there VAG.

#111126 Reply

Clipped wings

The £ has fallen against the euro and dollar. GDP is likely to fall 7-10% and possibly more. Depression. While some price increases will be attempted to boost margins to cover large loss of sales volumes, we are hostage to exchange rates in a globalised industry and component supply to our domestic manufacturers. Such as they are, with Honda Swindon shutting next year and Vauxhall And others in peril. Easy cheap finance will also suffer due to banks having to absorb huge increases in debt, often with little security. The world has changed in an instant and I, for one, am grateful for what I’ve got. A lease extension to 5 years might be the best option and new car fantasy is on the back burner. All IMHO

#111144 Reply

Stav

Think the price rise may be because Tiguan PHEV is coming along with 1.4 tsi engine.

#111161 Reply

Tommy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>With my gcb and the fact they’re honouring the q4 price I’m getting it for £349 AP, it was due to be built on 13th April, don’t mind waiting for it as long as I still get it at the price stated, I have it all in writing so hopefully it’s just a waiting game</p>

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Vw mexico

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: