VW Arteon

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #86713 Reply
    jamesg

Good deal  great  car  why  is it not on  scheme  ?

#86716 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

I really don’t know. What an addition this would be. ?

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#86719 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

the base model is £33085 otr its auto and comes in any shade of grey basically.rear cameras etc as usual with vw are all extras. but what is this fascination with greys.

not my cup of tea.

#86755 Reply
    Tomas (Tomas)

A lovely looking car inside and out.

#86756 Reply
    Marina Brian

I have never heard of one before.

#86782 Reply
    Colin
    Participant

Very spooky – never heard of these and I saw three on the road during a 30 mile round trip this week

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

#86792 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Is it cheaper than on motability ? Is insurance extra ?

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#86796 Reply
    jamesg

It  is  a newish    model   replaced the   CC   Bigger  and   better   would  be  nice  if it ever   got  on scheme

#86797 Reply
    SaintsMan

It’s not a good deal at all. The £149 per month price is for business. Once you select personal the price jumps up to over £200, then if you try to select more than 12000 miles per annum it doesn’t give a price at all. Try adding a service plan and again no price, all in all its probably something I like £350+ per month and you still have to insure it yourself.

#86798 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Thanks for clearing that up why on Earth did he say it’s a good deal ?

#86801 Reply
    jamesg

Magnum Mike  it is a good deal  outside  of  the   scheme if you had  looked at my other  post  it  says it would  be a good addition   to the scheme   ?

#86802 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

I will stick with motability

#86803 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Saints man, This is a great deal for what you get outside of Motability. My post actually states it’d be great if it were added. I know the site well and am well aware of the business/personal differences.

The service plan is something you negotiate on and as for the mileage, if you stump for, say, 8,000 miles but go over by 2,000, typically the overage charge is iro 7p per mile so an extra £140. That’s not bad.

??

#86804 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Is insurance extra ?

#86805 Reply
    WardyGTC
    Participant

It will be Mike. I doubt you can find a genuine like for like lease on any vehicle that beats Mota for value.

#86808 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

It is Mike. Insurance will be extra. But for a premium’ish car outside of Motability, it’s a great deal.

#86844 Reply
    Bandit
    Participant

Prefer the 508 coupe. Saw one in black in the showroom and it really was very attractive.

#86862 Reply
    Tosher

This is a cracking deal compared to other PCP deals out there. I’m awaiting the outcome of my PIP review and if I’m unsuccessful I’ll be making an application for one of these using the £2k compensation payment as a deposit.

#86879 Reply
    Tomas (Tomas)

I don’t think anyone is saying that this deal is better than Motability. It is an alternative car that you can’t get on Motability at a good price especially if you are a low mileage driver.

#86913 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Tomas, Bang on. ??

#146284 Reply
    Carl bodman

I don’t see why they can’t that car on motorabilty as it’s cheaper than some of they other makes which are on motorabilty

#146292 Reply
    Richard

Coukd just be that VW don’t want to offer it, for whatever reason

#146299 Reply
    Jsh

“image and integrity”

Is one reason motability will probably use.

For a state….it isn’t an SUV..

And motability have admitted to me via a letter they prefer to keep the majority happy. Which means going out putting more SUVs on.

#146303 Reply
    Mike Cooper

Vehicle no longer available if you click on the link.

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
Reply To: VW Arteon
Your information: