Volvo XC40

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Macca 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #113980 Reply

WayneM

Apparently new Volvo XC 40 Electric priced around £53,000! Do not think it will make scheme.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #113982 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

That is a crazy price, I can’t see them selling many.

#113985 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

What

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#113988 Reply

brydo

No chance of it getting on the scheme but the hybrid is £42,000ish so maybe it could make it.

#114036 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

He we go Elliot one of these or a BMW 330e M Sport.

https://www.drivingelectric.com/volvo/xc40/1802/living-it-volvo-xc40-recharge-t5

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#114040 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

BMW every day over a Volvo Oscarmax.

#114043 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Yeah I agree I would go for the BMW every time.

#114044 Reply

Macca

The 3 series Beemer is a lovely design for sure, just no good for those of us that need a taller seat height

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Volvo XC40

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: