Tracking order

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rox 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #118533 Reply

Footloose

Hi all

i was given a code on my order form from dealer does this code allow me to track my Audi order and if so does anyone know how to set it up as I may be missing something as can’t seem to find it on website or I’ve simply overlooked it altogether?👍

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #118534 Reply

rox
    Participant

https://www.audi.co.uk/owners-area/my-audi.html

Set up myAudi
    Step 1: Click here to register your account. Enter your details and await a confirmation email from us to activate your account.

Step 2: Once your account has been activated, if you’ve already taken delivery of your Audi you can add information about your car. You will need your car’s chassis number (VIN), which can be found on its v5 registration certificate. If you’ve not yet collected your car, we can help you with this step when you come into your Audi Centre. Once you’ve entered your VIN, this will generate a 8 digit PIN number on your myAudi account. To enable some of the entertainment features in your Audi, you’ll have to enter this PIN number into your car using the MMI screen.

Step 3: To complete your myAudi setup and enable remote smartphone features, you will need to enter a 10 digit code into your Audi, which you will receive on the day you collect your car. Because your security is important to us, we will be on hand to help you complete this last step when you come into your Audi Centre.

#118569 Reply

Footloose

Hi Rox,

thank you but I believe this is for when the vehicle is with the owner but I was more looking to track its build/delivery?👍

#118571 Reply

rox
    Participant

Think maybe you got to register for an account with audi and then you can track an order.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Tracking order

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: