TPMS checks – Kwik Fit

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Michael.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #89126 Reply
    PillBoy
    Participant

I had a TPMS warning light come on yesterday, which probably just means that one of the tyres needs inflating.  I cannot check/re-pressure the tyres, so would have to go to a Kwik-Fit, which is a 40 minute drive for me.  Has anyone had any experience of them sorting out your tyre pressures or checking TPMS on your car and whether you booked an appointment or just turned up.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #89127 Reply
    JS

If your dealership is closer just pop in there, some petrol garages will also come out and refuel and put air in if required.

i went over a pothole and it forced some Air out so the warning came on, its not come back on since putting air in.

#89129 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes JS my Kwik fit is just 4 miles away they put pressure in my tyres fantastic service

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#89136 Reply
    Michael

Hi have contacted vw in regards to the notice coming on quite regular. Said when tempreture of tyre changes it can show as loss of air, have checked the pressure each time and no loss of air shown, so unless it is obviously looking soft it is likely not anything other than that, suggest reset on control unit and check if comes on after a run

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: TPMS checks – Kwik Fit
Your information: