Targets on EVs

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    BearHardy
    Participant

BMW,  Mercedes,  Hyundai,  Toyota & Subaru have so far met their targets for this year,  whilst Stellantis,  VW,  Ford,  Renault,  Nissan,  Mazda,  Honda & Suzuki are struggling to meet their ZEV targets,  so we could probably expect reductions on APs for these manufacturers.

BearHardy
      Participant

Tata (Jaguar Land Rover) who are not on the scheme are also struggling to meet their ZEV targets,  so here’s hoping they come onto the scheme.  The Evoque starts from £41k I think & Discovery Sport from £43.5k if I remember correctly,  whilst we’ve had the nearly £70k Tourneo Custom on the scheme this year (which had an AP of around £10k),  and we’ve got the EQA 350 on the scheme which is in Insurance group 44,  so I don’t see any reason for JLR to not be able to come onto the scheme.  And if a disabled person or their family have been able to save up for the AP through working hard,  struggling,  making sacrifices,  etc,  who are Daily Fail to object,  someone needs to tell them

kezo
        Participant

Subaru passing is a shock giving they only have the Soltera ev, unless sales are tied in with the BZX4. Where did you get the list from?

The con of the century is maufacturers that haven’t met the ZEV mandate, will buy carbon credits from manufacturers that have. So don’t hold your breath for the likes of JLR joining the scheme.

BearHardy
          Participant

@kezo

Got the list from new automotive,  you can download the monthly reports from their site.

BearHardy
            Participant

@kezo

newautomotive.org

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.