Price Q4 confusion.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #90388 Reply
    Tony Ball

As a result of changes in my needs I have been given the opportunity to change my much loved Tucson for a vehicle that will be more suitable for my needs. I have been looking for a 7 or 8 seater that with the rear seats down I will have room for a scooter hoist and 2 small/midsized scooter. My search leads me to the Alhambra as a leading contender but to select the trim level is causing confusion. As far as I can tell the 3 models in lowest to highest spec and Seat price are the SE, SEL and the Xcellence. But the the advance payments do not quite reflect this. The SE is £1999.The SEL is £2399 but the top of the range Xcellence is £2299. Is there something I might be missing.

Might there be a more suitable vehicle that will satisfy my needs.

Thank you in anticipation of any advice.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #90396 Reply
    Philjb

The Vw sharan, seat Alhambra or ford galaxy sound like they should be on your list of road tests.
    As unlike SUV type cars they tend to have a lower loading area.
    Remember AP reflects lots of things including stock levels, sales and depreciation amongst other things.
    Of the three the Galaxy would be my choice.
    But test them all.

#90414 Reply
    Wazza
    Participant

Agree galaxy is a better handling car for those still young in heart ?

As stated the AP will also reflect the purchase price, running costs, depreciation etc. The xcellence will depreciate less than SEL.

#90600 Reply
    William Clarke

hi have had the top of the range alhambra auto diesel for the last 3 years its a very good car no problems

the sliding electric doors are fantastic you will love them and more room than you can shake a stick at

bill

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Price Q4 confusion.
Your information: