Polar rapid charging hub opens on M6

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gothitjulie 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #103992 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Article

BP Chargemaster has worked with Lancashire County Council to open the first open-access rapid charging hub on the M6, at Lancaster’s Caton Road Park & Road, off Junction 34.

As part of the site, six 50 kW rapid charge points have been added to the Polar network, aiding EV drivers travelling along that section of the M6.

Additionally, a dozen 7 kW charge points have been installed, aimed at those drivers using the Park & Ride site to get into Lancaster and likely to spend a few hours parked up.

The hub is part of BP Chargemaster’s deal with Lancashire County Council to install 150 EV charge points throughout the county.

The units are now live and available to find on Zap-Map, featuring dynamic status updates.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #104095 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant

Could be fun trying to use those chargers from a wheelchair….. just saying.

This is a very welcome addition to the network & I may use those chargers if I take my parents out to the Lake District. 50kW rapid…. maybe they’ll add some 150kW rapids in the future.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Reply To: Polar rapid charging hub opens on M6

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: