PHEV (like outlander) Who Pays For Charge Port Instalation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  martino 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #92703 Reply

martino

PHEV (like outlander) Who Pays For Charge Port Installation, im looking at a PHEV / HYBRID I didn’t know who pays for the charging port at the house im hopping its the dealer or motability

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #92765 Reply

Dave h

Photo of charger

#92781 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Photo of charger

I surprised the use of only one hamster, I am assuming a fast charger would consist of two hamsters.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#92782 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

PHEV (like outlander) Who Pays For Charge Port Installation, im looking at a PHEV / HYBRID I didn’t know who pays for the charging port at the house im hopping its the dealer or motability

As far as I am aware you have to pay £250 toward the insulation the rest is paid by a government provide as grant

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#92783 Reply

mitch
    Participant

i know for the bmw i3 its installed free of charge.

not sure about phevs or other manufacturers, i would ring motability to be certain.

#93021 Reply

martino

I prefer the idea of the hamster

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: PHEV (like outlander) Who Pays For Charge Port Instalation

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: