PERGEOT 508 SW

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Flude 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #94856 Reply

Michael Flude

I am am swept away with this fantastic car

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #94886 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

It certainly is awesome ?

? I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it?

#94887 Reply

Michael Flude

I got a have one next time I renew GT LINE 2.0 AUTO all led  linghting ,looks great inside nightime too ,twilite blue or Amazonian gery (green)

#94889 Reply

Michael Flude

Most portant plenty room for mobility ,wheelchair.

#94890 Reply

Michael Flude

#94891 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Great choice.
    I think the SW looks absolutely fantastic in the midnight blue. So classy.

? I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it?

#94894 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

Take a look at the owner reviews though.

#94994 Reply

Philjb

Yes lots of mechanical and electrical problems with them, shame as they look great and practical.

#94998 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

I think it’s the same as any new car, get one in a year or so and most “new car” gremlins should be sorted.

#95000 Reply

Philjb

True they put so much tech in these cars to keep up with other  manufacturers, no good if it lets you down.
    A lot of issues are software related and sometimes it’s never properly fixed.
    I think if I ordered one I’d stick to basic spec for now.

#95003 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

Why do French cars always seem to suffer with electrical problems.

#95125 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

My German car has a long list of problems both mechanical and electrical that they can’t and with some won’t fix or even admit it’s even there, so not specific to just the french.

#95138 Reply

Michael Flude

Now then yes lively car ,I won’t be able to get one for couple years ,all problems will be sorted by then ,look at MONDEO mk 5 ,many problems by time I got my ST in chrome blue ,NO WORYS 

#95149 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Saw one of these when I was looking recently, SW GT Line in Twilight and it’s a definite eye catcher – I fell in love immediately with the looks BUT I just thought the AP was excessive when you look at some of the alternatives available.
    In my opinion, the best looking estate on the scheme right now without a shadow of a doubt and if it’d been a £7-800 cheaper, and had a couple more toys it would have been ordered on the spot…

#95297 Reply

Michael Flude

Yes is bit pricey on AD P  ,I am amazed pergeot have produced such a beutifull estate, often they have been critisised .

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: PERGEOT 508 SW

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: