Pending list

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheSUVGuy 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #117787 Reply

TheSUVGuy

Has anyone spoken to motability recently and asked them what cars are on the pending list? If so please can you let me know

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #117791 Reply

DDSIMMONS1

Didn’t know there was a pending list, interesting. I would be interested to know what is on it

#117792 Reply

TheSUVGuy

Yeah DDSIMMON, there’s always been one for a while now, sometimes not all the cars make it, eg the xc40 PHEV but most the time they do, before motability would tell you the list whenever but now they might not want too, depends on the agent who picks up, as long as you ask nicely it should be fine

#117793 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

I once rang Motability regarding this and was told which cars were coming on the scheme.

The next time I rang and asked the same question, the person on the phone said there was no such list.

It’s interesting as the cars I was told that were coming onto the scheme did actually happen.

#117797 Reply

martino

Is the pending list on the site cause i cant find it and are there any great cars on it

#117799 Reply

JS

im not sure if they published a recent one but its worth noting the motability lifestyle magazine has a page on cars coming soon. https://live.editiondigital.com/e/201mppqns/lifestyle-106#!page68

the vw id3 & id4 were on the list last qaurter.

#117859 Reply

TheSUVGuy

Thanks JS!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Pending list

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: