Outlander PHEV Design AP

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscarmax 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #103348 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

As Mitsubishi are replacing the existing Outlander with a new model in the near future, Mitsubishi are already offering good discounts on the Outlander, so much so the existing model Outlander PHEV Design AP dropped from £3749 to the current £1699.

I thought I would contact Motability to see if they are considering adding the next models up the range the Dynamic and Exceed, at present they have no information, lets see.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #103373 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

In many automotive circles, it isn’t liked but I have to be honest, I really do like it and it’s one I’m considering. If the AP reduction stays until mid Q3, I’ll find it hard to dismiss it. 👍

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#103380 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

In many automotive circles, it isn’t liked but I have to be honest, I really do like it and it’s one I’m considering. If the AP reduction stays until mid Q3, I’ll find it hard to dismiss it. 👍

Wayne,

Most of my mileage is local, 7,000 miles per year although 1500 mile a year consists of tow a caravan, I have constructed a spread sheet so I can estimate the AP and running costs over the next 3 years ,The 2 vehicles on my spread sheet are the VW Tiguan R Tech 2.0 diesel DSG and the Outlander 2.4 PHEV.

Given the Outlander would be running virtually on petrol when towing, I was surprised how much I saved over the 3 years period against the Tiguan, the Outlander showed a saving of just over £1200, if I was not towing you would be looking at least £1600 – £1700 over the 3 years.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Outlander PHEV Design AP

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: