Oil Service how long does it take ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar BionicRusty (Wayne) 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #90651 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

My Golf 1.5 tsi dsg is going in for its oil service at 19000 miles on Thursday I’m waiting for it I don’t mind as free coffee biscuits etc and I like to see the new cars in showroom ! My dealer is only 5 miles away can be there in 10 mins does anyone know how long it takes them to do the oil service ? I’ve waited before but can’t remember how long it took thankyou for your help they do wash car as well

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #90659 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

In my experience the service takes half an hour but they won’t get round to doing it for 2 hours!

#90665 Reply
    WardyGTC
    Participant

Not very long assuming they’re on the ball and put it straight in, its just oil and filter change then a quick visual inspection. My last one was about an hour.

#90666 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

In my experience the service takes half an hour but they won’t get round to doing it for 2 hours!

My experience too!

#90670 Reply
    BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Ooh it really depends on the day. I would say one hour fastest but generally in the region of two hours as already stated here. And I agree with you Mike, I like to wait as well to peruse the top of the range cars and get my Dream Car Garage sorted for when those numbers come up. 👍😃

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it🏎

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Oil Service how long does it take ?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: