Not much going on here

• Creator
    Topic
  • #183129 Reply
    ajn

I don’t post much here now as people seem a bit offish 😬, also been busy enjoying the snooker 🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴🟢⚪️😖lately, been away for a bit, and just things to sort out generally, guess same for most here too..

Seems strangely quiet, 🤫🤔🙃..😶

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #185199 Reply
    ajn

Bit late but guess might help someone…

#185198 Reply
    ajn

#185216 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

I don’t post much here now as people seem a bit offish 😬, also been busy enjoying the snooker 🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴🟢⚪️😖lately, been away for a bit, and just things to sort out generally, guess same for most here too.. Seems strangely quiet, 🤫🤔🙃..😶

@ajn
    I did notice someone had a pop at you the other day but you handled  it. My advice  just rise above it, you have as much right to be here as the next person and I wouldn’t of got the cheap slippers if it wasn’t for you 🙂

I pop in most days but been busy sorting a messy “how to” section out on another forum and have been busy sorting my motor cross ?(YZ423) out  to sell as I don’t get to use it much these days what with my fibromyalgia and arthritis getting worse. I started motor cross at the age of 7 and was racing proffesional at the age 11 with North Staffs motor cross club.

#185220 Reply
    ajn

Yeah this disability stuff certainly slowing us down kezo, that’s why when someone gets grumpy or attitude rudeness, I try to put it down to meds, lack of meds or change of meds, or simply having a painful flare up..

My cards are marked here 😆..

Best of luck with the sale on that fine bike, nothing better than well you know..

#185227 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Yeah this disability stuff certainly slowing us down kezo, that’s why when someone gets grumpy or attitude rudeness, I try to put it down to meds, lack of meds or change of meds, or simply having a painful flare up.. My cards are marked here 😆.. Best of luck with the sale on that fine bike, nothing better than well you know..

Like everything in life it will be someone else’s turn tomorrow and the day after so wouldn’t let it bother you.

#185264 Reply
    ajn

Yes very true, yet the sad part is it’s the same easily lead idiots who follow 👍

#185272 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Yes very true, yet the sad part is it’s the same easily lead idiots who follow 👍

Yup, without a doubt. 🙂

I’m being tortured with Eurovision at the moment  LOL

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Not much going on here
Your information: