Next Gen Hyundai Tucson?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Macca 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #83632 Reply

Macca

So as the motor machine rolls on, this spy shot is being touted as the next gen Tucson.

Now where have we seen those wheel arches before?

Mac

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #83708 Reply

Macca

Familiar? … 

#89082 Reply

Macca

So as more spy shots start to appear of the next gen Tucson interestingly, its inspired the professional renderers to take a stab at what this next gen Tucson could look like, based on the elements that are being seen.

So these renderings are not necessarily what its going to be but good to see what the pro’s make of it so far eh ….

#89083 Reply

Macca

#89089 Reply

JS

They all seem to be going back to the more boxy square look, and going for the bigger black trims which look really good in the right colours, Trends and styling go around in circles. I’m looking forward to when they go back away from the harsh sloping rear, elongating the rear roof just a bit would make so many cars more practical,

i do like the way Hyundai are going and would love to see the American models available over here.

#89131 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Looks fab imho

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#89132 Reply

Macca

Yeah, if the finished model resembles this it will definitely stay a contender.

#89135 Reply

JS

I agree it looks great (forgot to say that in my previous post). As it’s not been long since the last facelift I’m wondering if this time they totally changing it making it slightly bigger and to allow for full electric (similar to the Kona system) and in effect do away with the Santa Fe as a range and produce the Palisade globally instead. Now that I would love to have.

https://m.hyundaiusa.com/palisade/

#89144 Reply

Macca

Yes, the next onr is a new generation rather than a facelift, and I have read that there will be a 7 seat version and the santa fe will cease.

#91986 Reply

Macca

#92747 Reply

Macca
    Participant

Hmm ?, not overly sure on the way this next gen seems to be shaping up….

#92801 Reply

JS

They need to stop slopping the back end, square it up and it will be so much more practical for families and disabled alike.

#92809 Reply

Macca
    Participant

If the renderings are accurate then they are in danger of over styling it

#95439 Reply

Macca

Getting closer …

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Next Gen Hyundai Tucson?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: