New Ford Kuga Now On Scheme

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Andy 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #107698 Reply

Muhammed

The new Ford Kuga has joined the scheme today. AP starts from £1295 for the 1.5 diesel and rises to £2945 for the 2L MHEV diesel vignale.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #108088 Reply

TonyD

Vignale versions are manual only.

#108089 Reply

TonyD

Seems like the ‘true’ achievable MPG figures are guesses these days.

From the Kuga 2.5 PHEV:-

Combined Fuel Consumption – PHEV in Operating Mode (WLTP) 201.8 mpg (1.4 L/100 km)*
    Combined Fuel Consumption (WLTP) 43.5 mpg (6.5 L/100 km)*

So you ‘might’ get somewhere between 43.5 and 201.8 mpg.

#108098 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

More likely low 30’s if you do more than a few miles round town.

#108099 Reply

Waltersoprano1
    Participant

Aren’t these prices a bit high for the kuga ?

#108100 Reply

DBtruth

Interesting that the PHEV has a lower AP than the diesel. Although once you add the cost of a wall charger it will probably be about even.

#108106 Reply

Philjb

The prices may well drop again for the outgoing model, but I doubt this new one will get any cheaper yet, if it’s a poor seller then maybe we will see APs drop.

#108127 Reply

Abercol
    Participant

I’d think it will drop a bit after a few quarters, depends on other private/lease sales.

I’m at my dealer tonight, I’d ask them about the new car, but, given their lack of information in general it’d be akin to holding an Ouija session.

In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out.

#108131 Reply

Waltersoprano1
    Participant

I’d think it will drop a bit after a few quarters, depends on other private/lease sales. I’m at my dealer tonight, I’d ask them about the new car, but, given their lack of information in general it’d be akin to holding an Ouija session.

true 😂 I haven’t seen a review from any major YouTube channel so I know little about the car at the moment

#108133 Reply

Philjb

You need to search for reviews of the new Ford Escape to get a good idea of what to expect.
    As always it’s best to wait for a U.K. road test as our roads are so full of pot holes.

#108138 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Seems like the ‘true’ achievable MPG figures are guesses these days. From the Kuga 2.5 PHEV:- Combined Fuel Consumption – PHEV in Operating Mode (WLTP) 201.8 mpg (1.4 L/100 km)* Combined Fuel Consumption (WLTP) 43.5 mpg (6.5 L/100 km)* So you ‘might’ get somewhere between 43.5 and 201.8 mpg.

The Skoda dealer was trying to convince me I will achieve 200 + mpg from the new Skoda Superb PHEV, because it was the WLTP figures, he was completely brain washed.

The new Kuga PHEV is about the same weight as the Outlander PHEV with similar size engines and batteries. The Outlander PHEV long term tests show around the 37 mpg mark in petrol mode only on a depleted battery, on a 100 mile journey starting with a full battery approximately 49 mpg, over a 6 month period average fuel consumption 70 – 80 mpg. I would imagine the Ford Kuga PHEV to be similar.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#108206 Reply

Andy

The best to go for are the ST Line X HYBRID.AUTO  or AWD AUTO DIESEL But beware even though it’s a First Edition ,you will still need to add the extra pack that gives you the rear view Camera which is essential to most .But that simple extra will cost you another £1000 as it is buried in with other toys you don’t need.Brings the total upfront cost to about £3800 or more and thats as long as you don’t choose a  special paint colour.Thanks Ford.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: New Ford Kuga Now On Scheme

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: