MG ZS EV

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DavidandKarenH 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #118508 Reply

Speedy James

Has anyone got an MG ZS EV please, how are you finding it and does anyone know of any offers on them? Thanks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #118525 Reply

roly
    Participant

Nathaniel MG in Bridgend are offering £200 cash back until Sept 31st

MOTABILITY DEAL ENDING SEPTEMBER 31ST 2020

For Motability customers, call 01656 662277 for Bridgend, 02920 020225 for Cardiff or email leads@nathanielcars.co.uk for the MG ZS Electric Exclusive model – £999 Advanced Payment with a FREE Home Charge Point & £200 Cashback deal.”

https://www.nathanielcars.co.uk/new-cars/mg/zs-ev/?fbclid=IwAR2YauMeuMolIeGvqgp0ssKG7n4j2k83EhpIlPcMtwnMJdF9BSKEDgNmsFs

#118537 Reply

Speedy James

Thanks you very much. I am in Somerset so not too far.

#118544 Reply

roly
    Participant

Yep – 30 minutes by speed boat.

Seriously though – they’re good people. One of the biggest MG dealers in the UK as I understand it.

#118548 Reply

Speedy James

I need a hoist which I am told by my local dealer in Weston will fit. Cost via Motability £290. Presumably the Cardiff dealer can sort that too?

Do you have a ZS EV?

#118550 Reply

roly
    Participant

No I have an Outlander. My experience is with Bridgend going back many years – the Cardiff branch is relatively new.

#118592 Reply

DavidandKarenH
    Participant

Just ordered MG ZS EXCLUSIVE EV. I was very impressed with the interior, and the level of equipment.

#118597 Reply

Speedy James

Yes, definitely an interior step up from the Vauxhall Astra Elite we currently have and obviously the EV doesn’t have the new interior just announced for the rest of the ZS range.

#118632 Reply

DavidandKarenH
    Participant

I never liked the new Vauxhall’s either!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: MG ZS EV

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: