Mazda 3

• Creator
    Topic
  • #136572 Reply
    CovCityMan

So after 3 months of my 16 year old son picking up his mazda 3 mild hybrid(Hes still taking lessons, which means i’m still his chauffeur) I have to say its a brilliant car. The interior is is just as good as the next class up (bmw,merc,audi etc) its beautiful to drive, very driver orientated, lots and lots of gadgets on this middle range sport-lux model, LED matrix adaptive lights are amazing,  all the usual driver aids, lane steering, adaptive cruise control, head up display that projects onto the windscreen rather than a peice of perspex sticking out of the dash, auto braking, heated seats, rear camera,the seating position may not be for all as its just like sitting in a sports car (feels very reminiscent of my old honda s2000 in regards to driving position)But if anyone is looking for a small hatch I really do recommend the Mazda 3. 

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #136573 Reply
    CovCityMan

Sorry meant to say 6 months not 3, we picked it up in July

#136574 Reply
    CovCityMan

#136583 Reply
    joss

Nice post CovCityMan. Thanks for sharing with us. I do like that colour on the Mazda’s

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#136585 Reply
    CovCityMan

Thanks, the pictures don’t do it any justice. Just a shame my sciatica is getting worse and worse which means I do struggle to get in and out of it now.

#136696 Reply
    Aygo1991
    Participant

Thanks, the pictures don’t do it any justice. Just a shame my sciatica is getting worse and worse which means I do struggle to get in and out of it now.

That shade of red looks gorgeous, especially in real life! Congratulations, CovCityMan and to your son. The 3 is a superb car and is definitely underrated.

Regular yoga and pilates can help with your sciatica. My joints feel looser and I feel “lighter”, so to speak.

Motability cars:

2015 RR Evoque AWD 2.0 TD4 SE Tech - written off
    2017 Toyota CH-R 1.2T Dynamic CVT AWD - written off
    2019 BMW X2 2.0L Sport

#136701 Reply
    CovCityman

Thanks Aygo1991. I was rushed into hospital with Cauda Equina syndrome just before christmas and had an emergency discectomy and Laminectomy surgery, so currently still recovering from that. But I will definitely look into yoga and plates when I am upto it

#136752 Reply
    Aygo1991
    Participant

Thanks Aygo1991. I was rushed into hospital with Cauda Equina syndrome just before christmas and had an emergency discectomy and Laminectomy surgery, so currently still recovering from that. But I will definitely look into yoga and pilates when I am upto it

I’m sorry to hear that, man. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Motability cars:

2015 RR Evoque AWD 2.0 TD4 SE Tech - written off
    2017 Toyota CH-R 1.2T Dynamic CVT AWD - written off
    2019 BMW X2 2.0L Sport

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Mazda 3
Your information: