KIA soul EV ordered

• Creator
    Topic
  • #129246 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

Well after weeks and weeks of research and deep thought i have decided on the KIA soul EV. My renewal letter came through last week so after speaking with KIA on the phone for a good hour they passed me onto a local dealer who agreed to take my order to hold one of the current stock models they have in the UK but i will have to wait until Feb 7th which is when my current Lease expires. He sounded quite adamant and so did KIA that after the 1st of Jan with brexit it would be coming off the scheme so that made up my mind for me. We came to the agreement the order is pending a test drive and as its current stock i can cancel at anytime if i see anything else i fancy, they also said if it does stay on the scheme and the AP drops they will honour the lower price so i cant say fairer than that. They did say it would be upto motability if they wanted to charge me for the electric pod should i chose another car thats not an EV if i change my mind once its been installed but i doubt thats going to happen as im dead set on an EV next.

----------------------------
    KIA Soul EV First Edition
    Scale modeller in my spare time

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #129247 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

What is the advance payment Stuart ?

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#129248 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

At the moment Mike its £3099 i was hoping it might drop next quarter but they are not even sure it will remain on. I must admit i was shocked when it appeared on the scheme.

#129249 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Stuart Hyundai Kia’s sister company is dropping their prices January I went in to my local Ahyundai dealer looking at the Hyundai Ioniq hybrid but was to low  and the Kona hybrid the motability lady told me to go back in January prices will be lower

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#129250 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

Fingers crossed Mike, due to my back i need a high seating position and something i can easily slide in and out of which is why ive always gone for SUV style vehicles. I do like the Kona EV but the AP is way to high for me and i cannot see the new shaped one appearing on the scheme TBH with the 64kwh battery but if it did i might consider swapping. My mind tells me i need 250 miles plus range when in reality i probably dont, i guess its a mind thing when it comes to EV`s lol

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: KIA soul EV ordered
Your information: