Is anyone sleeping more?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Briggsy 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #110709 Reply

brydo

I wish I could hibernate during this terrible time in our lives, but I must say I am sleeping a lot more than usual.

When I’m not sleeping I’m tired lol.

I had a look at the symptoms of the viruses of the last century and I think i have Spanish flu lol, that got me thinking, if your a hypochontriac does it mean you can’t catch anything lol.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #110710 Reply

martino

i think when you look up symptoms i start to think oh iv got that one and that one , so know i do my best not too,

i am sleeping all the time know

#110721 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I hurt my back last week, a combination of the Joe Wicks exercise in the morning and then trying to fix the leaking washing machine and removing some outside decking to clean out the drain.  I’m trying to keep it moving as that was the advice given when I really hurt my back a few years ago. I thought this was the reason I am so tired but perhaps not, this is the reason I am so grumpy however.

#110724 Reply

POPS

I’m staying in my bedroom more, so I’m laying down more which has a positive result of reducing my pain levels. As others have said I feel more tired but this is probably down to extra warmth and comfort, but I don’t think I’m sleeping more.

#110729 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

I’m not sleeping more but I’m staying in bed longer watching TV, not the scaremongering stuff on breakfast TV but some old films on the Sony Classic Movie channel, that or streaming from Netflix or Prime.

#110767 Reply

Brydo

Just woke up from another 2 hours beauty sleep, just checked the mirror ………….. it hasn’t worked lol.

#110774 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

I’d say I sleep for 6 hours how long do others sleep for ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#110780 Reply

mitch
    Participant

most nights i manage 4hrs without waking in one go, but invariably over 8 hrs i wake at least 3 or 4 times either because of pain or disturbed sleep. sometimes it means i then have to have a nap in an afternoon but thats usually 2hrs max.

the joys of arthiritis and ptsd. lol.

#110782 Reply

BluecloudUK

I’ve tried to get out every other day for some sort of exercise in the fresh air – although managed to overdo it last Friday getting the lawnmower started after its winter hibernation (pull-start petrol model).

In between I’m either doing housework or baking bread.  Both are surprisingly good at getting a sweat going.

After my outside days, I can sleep for 6-8 hours overnight before being woken by a full bladder.

After my indoor days, I’m lucky to get 3 hours in any stretch.

#111222 Reply

Briggsy
    Participant

Im sleeping less..4 hours a night if im lucky before this I got a solid 6 hours a night and was happy with that.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Is anyone sleeping more?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: