This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joss 1 week, 4 days ago.

  • Creator
  • #110140 Reply

    Simon Jordan

    hi new to the site 

    Question is i have been approved for car to use on behalf of my sister who does not live at the same address

    So the question is I’m i insured to use the car to travel to and from my place of work. i work nights so any shopping i do for my sister would be done on my way home from work

    Thanks for you response 👍

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #110146 Reply


    Be very careful Simon. I recommend you get in touch with insurance RSA to discuss this.

    Please  read the following taken from the RSA web site

    What’s covered by your insurance policy:
    Loss of, or damage to your vehicle
    Accidental damage
    Fire or theft damage
    Repair or replacement glass
    In-car equipment (such as a radio or CD player) permanently fitted or supplied with the car as standard
    Adaptations and modifications which are needed and which we have agreed to and which RSAM have been informed about
    Any accessories or tools supplied with the vehicle
    Replacement locks where keys have been stolen and the theft reported to the police
    Driving your vehicle for voluntary or charitable work, provided you don’t receive a fixed regular payment by the organisation
    Travel to and from your normal workplace. Named drivers who do not live with you are not necessarily covered for these journeys. We will discuss this with you, where appropriate, at the beginning of your lease.

    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Reply To: insurance

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: