How about

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #154997 Reply
    ajn

Years ago when waiting for the my Son, Daughter at school time, we used to listen to Radio 2, angry hourπŸ₯΄.

How about a thread where we could go to to vent any anger with in reason without anyone taking offence.

Friday same time was the wonderful hour, where people would tell wonderful things😁..

Tommy Boyd I think it was…

what would be most popular πŸ€”

Angry πŸ˜€πŸ€¬πŸ˜– πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ŠπŸ€›πŸ‘Ž

OR

wonderful.πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ‘

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #154999 Reply
    ajn

Oh yeah if I remember rightly a caller live on air called Tommy a prat, immediately in a heated argument Tommy said yes well your a t#@+, and was sacked 😳

#155000 Reply
    ajn

I might even just use this personally, almost like a diary πŸ˜‚πŸ€£, I recon I’d be banned in less than a week..

#155004 Reply
    ajn

#155005 Reply
    ajn

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Great stuff

#155011 Reply
    ajn

I think I need to find a night forum, all my forums are snoring 🌻

#155147 Reply
    ajn

Few cold ciders throughout today…

only a few though..πŸ™‚

🌻

#155225 Reply
    Georgie

Β I wish I’d spotted this thread before my post on the ‘Weather’ page.Β  Perhaps I should cut and paste it onto here instead. πŸ™‚

#155313 Reply
    ajn

@Georgie feel free to do so, bl oo dy dogs constant yapping enough to p ! $* anyone off 😳

#155315 Reply
    ajn

A nice Glasgow kiss to the bridge of the dog owners nose 🀩 would be a nice welcome home, or a nice explaining whack in the celiac plexus however best not I guess..

#155383 Reply
    Georgie

The thing is, she’s a really nice woman, just hopeless with dogs.Β  (Turns out there are still 2 – they must just be barking in shifts).Β  She always talks to her dogs in a ‘conversational’ voice so they don’t really understand what they’re supposed to do.Β  Watching them take her for a drag around the golf course every morning is an entertainment in itself.Β  There are plenty of actual dog owners around here who could give her a few hints, but even I know you don’t ask dogs to do things or try to reason with them, you tell them.

#155399 Reply
    ajn

Well wise words there Georgie, however if you ever feel the need to maybe not feel so reasonable come here and have a rant lol, or anyone else for that matter..

Be great to have a moaning, ranting dissatisfied thread..πŸ‘.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: How about
Your information: