Has anyone else noticed this?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  George 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #98966 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

In the past when calling motability it always appeared to me that the person on the other end of the phone knew the answers to the questions asked off the top of their head. I have contacted them a few times recently, about different subjects, and had to wait until they researched, or asked someone, and came back with an unconvincing answer.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #98997 Reply

Unclebob
    Participant

I rang them twice last year about a problem with our van and twice  they said would get back to me but never did …..disappointing !

#99028 Reply

Philjb

I asked about which models have adjustable forward head rests, the person didn’t know but rang me back the next day, telling me none did as it was illegal and unsafe? To which I told her that’s not true as I’ve had cars in the past with the function.
    So she put me onto a supposedly expert who told me the same.
    Odd that as we ordered a Tiguan with the fully adjustable head rests i was looking for.
    So like in most cases do your own homework.

#99067 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

I normally send them e-mails and they get back to me within 24 hours.

I like the email way because it gives them time to think about the answer but more often than not my email and question to them gets a return telephone call so doesn’t give me much time to think about there response.

Thankfully in the 11 years I’ve been with them I’ve only needed to contact them a handful of times and last call was over a year ago so don’t know if something has changed at there end since then.

On one occasion I did respond to an article about TPMS in their Life Styles mag and someone rang me even though I was just making a remark about them saying that TPMS is great for disabled drivers and I told them its not when it gives false alarms but anyway I was surprised to get a call from them when I was just remarking to a magazine article.

#99115 Reply

George

Never had this issue

#99116 Reply

George

Never had this issue. Always have knowledgeable friendly call handler willing to go the extra mile to help.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Has anyone else noticed this?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: