Good Condition Bonus!

• Creator
    Topic
  • #98675 Reply
    Sharon

As of 2019 how much is the good condition bonus for change over of car, i have had my car 4 years (extended) changing this month, how much roughly is the good condition handback bonus.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #98676 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

£500 young Sharon

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#98681 Reply
    Dave h

Wouldn’t be more since 5yr is £900?

Did you know that if you return your car in good condition at the end of your Motability Scheme lease, you could be eligible to receive a Good Condition Bonus? The amount you receive depends on the length of the agreement. From 1 July 2019, the Good Condition Bonus has increased to £600 for a three year lease and £900 for a five year lease.

#98684 Reply
    Sharon

thanks for that, thinking about it i think i changed over my car from 2015, thanks guys…

#98685 Reply
    Craig

It’s £600.

#98693 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

GCB Payments

£600 / 3 years.

£700 / 4 years.

£900 / 5 years.

#98798 Reply
    JS

Vinalspin is correct above.

when they first  changed it I rang them and asked if the payed for 4 years as they only state 3 and 5 (I assumed it maybe £750 for 4years) it was confirmed by Motability as the list above its £700 for a Full 4 years lease.

#98920 Reply
    Sharon

JS thanks for that info, its also my 57th birthday that would be a nice surprise!

#98965 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

I’ve been told if you complete your next car one day before the end of the four years you get the three years GCB and similarly with the five you get the four year GCB.

So remember that when finalising.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#99132 Reply
    crippleddad
    Participant

It will be 60p if the Daily Mail ever “investigate”.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Good Condition Bonus!
Your information: