Formentor

• Creator
    Topic
    Footloose

Has anyone ordered a Cupra Formentor if so what colour etc and thoughts on the vehicle please?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      RedPanda
      Participant

I was looking at the Formentor myself but sadly it’s way out of my AP bracket that I’d be willing to pay.

As a result, I have been looking at the Cupra Born – lovely to drive, really nice inside.

What I can say is that the Cupra brand is owned by VW and as a result should drive similarly to more recent VW models – if not be tuned to be a little sportier.

As always, book a test drive.

Ford Mondeo Titanium X - Ford Focus Zetec - Ford Fiesta Titanium X - KIA ProCeed GT Line S - VW Golf 8 R-Line

Tailor

I ordered one I  August for delivery in September as it was in stock. I’m still waiting and the service has been appalling.

Peter

Ordered V2 DSG in magnetic grey, 4 months delivery dealership was exceptional

Footloose

I ordered Nevada white V2 dsg and also 4 months delivery

Peter

White looks so good, only reason i not going white is car i have at moment is white so time to have a change , so thats my distorted reasoning, what colour leather did you choose ? i played safe and went for the black.

Participant

@Peter – makes perfect sense to me – I’m worse – my last three cars have been black, grey, then white and I’m finding myself trying to avoid all three, although I’m leaning towards black on my next car with the self-justification that it’s been nearly 8 years since I had a black car

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Footloose

Hi Peter

like you I played safe and went for black ?

Footloose
                    Participant

Collected my Cupra Formentor V2 DSG 2 weeks ago (Nevada white)and absolutely love it.
                      As with new cars it’s took me some time to set up the car/infotainment system and I’ve still to set up Cupra connect but the car is super comfy especially the driving position and the drive is excellent.I don’t require a large engine but the version I have has everything I need as it’s still punchy when needed and I’m currently getting 38mpg so not too bad until it breaks in.All in all I’m delighted with my choice ?

Elliot
                      Participant

My neighbour has one of these and it spends more time off the road than on it. Looking across to his drive, he’s got a courtesy car again meaning it’s back in the garage for yet more repairs.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.