Enyaq expansion

• Creator
    Topic
    MFillingham
    Participant

It appears Skoda are offering the 80 and 80X Sportline on the scheme.

Details are a bit thin currently but the 80 Sportline appears to be around £2,999 and £3,599 for the 4wd version.

For those who were thinking the 80 plus whatever pack was a risk too far, this is your solution.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
      I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Yes just called into the dealer and he confirmed it, although i cannot find anything online regarding it.

----------------------------
        Hyundai Ioniq 6 Ultimate
        Scale modeller in my spare time

MFillingham
        Participant

@Stuart, that’ll catch up in the morning I’d guess.

That makes a huge difference though, even at the highest price it’s a lot cheaper than non VAG rivals.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.

Mark

Participant

Agree, i was tempted with the Q4 etron or the BMW i4 but if this appears its gonna be my next car. I was only put off before at having to spend a fortune on additional packs to get the spec i needed but the sportline covers all those bases so its a no brainer for me.

Hyundai Ioniq 6 Ultimate

SuperJon
            Participant

I think this might be a sign that the new Enyaq is on the horizon(see link below) but, regardless, this might have entered our shortlist if it offers 4WD as it drastically undercuts the AP on a Kia EV6.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-look-2024-skoda-enyaq-line-more-power-faster-charging

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

MFillingham
              Participant

I’d need to check if the Sportline seats are suitable, that’s the only issue with 2 adults with spine problems.

If those seats are ok, it’s pretty much a no brainer.

Mark

Phaedra
                Participant

I hope those prices are accurate!

A Sportline with the additional Advanced Pack at £5,034 would be £900 cheaper than the current 80 Suite with the Clever pack at £5,945

That would move it to the top of my list (assuming the council get my cable run fitted!) 🙂

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

MFillingham
                  Participant

The prices I quoted came from dealers getting the jump on Motability’s website.  I’ve not included any discounts offered so, unless the dealers have been misinformed, they should be what comes online tomorrow.

Mark

Phaedra
                    Participant

Excellent, thanks  🙂

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Macca

There’s an offer from a dealer in the Deals and Offers section if its of any use to someone on here guys

Roger Wikco

This us really goid hews, I was going down the iv80 route with eco suite and packs, coming out around £8,000

Tried the spirtline seats,ngrear for us, plus the four wheel drive, lovely.

This may be because of the L&K model coming out at the top.

Nathan

Now showing on the motability website. Unsure what the non-Plus model is though as this isn’t an option on the Skoda website.

SuperJon
                            Participant

Great news that the Enyaq Sportline Plus is now on the scheme but…greedy me now wonders if Skoda will put the L&K model on the scheme? And if so, when?

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

MFillingham
                              Participant

I’d be very surprised to see the VRS on scheme let alone the L&K.

Sales will have to be pathetic to get the full range on scheme.

Mark

kezo
                                Participant

Speaking of the VRS, saw a lovely looking green one today ot and about looking at cars.

Declan
                                  Participant

I wonder if the coupe version will be included soon?

SuperJon
                                    Participant

@MFillingham – thanks Mark – I appreciate you providing your view on this as I’ve noticed that you and kezo(and a few others) are top contributors so it’s good to get the views of someone who clearly knows the scheme well.

It’s also good to know for newbies like us who are taking our first steps into the Motability scheme and our expectations are all over the place – my wife says that I’m like a 3 year old on Christmas Eve – so I know I need to calm down a bit! :0)

So the Sportline Plus currently on the scheme looks like a good deal that we will probably grab whilst it’s there as the only other contender for what we need is the Kia EV6 – and that’s nearly £8k in AP!

Thanks for straightening me out Mark – I think I saw on other posts that you’ve not been well so get well soon mate and thanks for your input on the forum.

MFillingham
                                      Participant

@kezo is that the bright lime green?  It’s a colour for a specific taste.

@SuperJon
                                        thanks, I’m slowly improving from some nasty infections.  The cars are my thing, especially electric ones, others have more experience with the scheme but it all seems simple enough.

For 4×4 BEVs the choices are limited and very different.  The EV6 is a lovely car but it’s definitely not an SUV, whereas the Enyaq is definitely huge and still has the biggest available boot for an EV, even the reduced space for the 2nd motor doesn’t take too much.

Mark

Participant

Fingers crossed it stays there until the 8th of November. If it does then the 80X sportline plus with a panoramic roof in artic silver will be my choice

Hyundai Ioniq 6 Ultimate

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.