Enyaq Delivery Times

• Creator
    Topic
    Jojoe
    Participant

Has anyone who’s ordered in January been given a build week? I’m thinking the 85 Edition Ecosuite. We ordered Saturday 13th, I’ll post an update if we get a date. But do post any delivery / build times you have.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Ordered our 85 Edition on Nov 25th got a provisional build date today of week 12.

warpig
        Participant

Ordered last November, still haven’t got a build date

Beepcat
          Participant

Ordered 25th November as well, but still no build date.

Gordon
            Participant

Ordered an 80x on the 10th of October, got a build date of week 10 this year.

bobscot1
              Participant

Ordered on Oct 13th 80x sportline . It was converted to 85x sportline plus with a build date week49. It arrived in UK 8th jan and at dealers 2 days ago. Picking it up next wed and I can’t wait.

Nye Bar
                Participant

Placed order for Coupe on 12th December.  Build was due to start last week.  Don’t yet have a date for delivery.

NanasRob71
                  Participant

Ordered on Oct 13th 80x sportline . It was converted to 85x sportline plus with a build date week49. It arrived in UK 8th jan and at dealers 2 days ago. Picking it up next wed and I can’t wait.

It took three months to get from the UK port to your dealers? Wow.

bogzaf
                    Participant

Ordered 85 eco suite coupe on 29/1 build week given 2 week letter  wc 15th April however then changed to week 18 and now 24 th which is 10 June. I will contact my salesman in 2/3 weeks time. And will see if any changes.

Participant

Had a confirmation email this morning from my contact at the Skoda dealership.

Ordered 27th Dec 23.

Build date W/C 3rd June (Week 23)

That seems to tie in with the timescale everyone else is quoting on here!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August)

Gordon
                        Participant

My 85x sport line plus took 3 weeks to get from UK port to Aberdeen.

Participant

That post was Jan 16th, wasn’t 3 months 🙂

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Participant

Last update I got was build week 25 which is mid-end of June with an estimated 4-6 weeks from then to collection.  We ordered between Christmas and New Year if I remember correctly, but the motability site appears to be asleep at the moment

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

NanasRob71
                              Participant

That post was Jan 16th, wasn’t 3 months ?

Oh, hah, youre right. Didn’t see that!

MickC
                                Participant

Based on all these lengthy deliverys i think i will adjust my thought patterns to a delivery in the 4th quarter.Then i wont fret,and on a plus it would be a 74 reg.

Dafydd
                                  Participant

Ordered a 85x Sportline Plus Coupe on 10/12/23 given build date of Feb24 and am collecting car on 15/04/24, which is a little quicker than the 20/24 weeks I was told to expect.

Hope you all get yours early as well.

Participant

That works out at 17 weeks in my reckoning? That is quick compared to what most people are being quoted.

Mine is currently scheduled for week 23 build which will be 24 weeks since order plus another 6 weeks or so for delivery & prep, so possibly looking at a July car!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August)

Participant

Last update I got was build week 25 which is mid-end of June with an estimated 4-6 weeks from then to collection. We ordered between Christmas and New Year if I remember correctly, but the motability site appears to be asleep at the moment

Just to clarify, got into my account and discovered my initial order was 22nd December, so a week earlier than my guesstimate in that post. As I’m hoping for end of July early August now, that make it 7 to 7 1/2 months, give or take order to expected delivery

Participant

Just bumping this up!

Had an email from my Skoda dealer today, build week moved to week 32 (5th August 2024).

Order date 27th December 2023

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.