CV 19 high risk

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Landyman 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #110558 Reply

Landyman

Is there any body who is considered high risk from coronavirus still waiting to be contacted by the NHS.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #110559 Reply

Philjb

If you haven’t had your letter yet you can register here.

https://digital.nhs.uk/coronavirus/shielded-patient-list

#110581 Reply

Clipped wings

Yes. We were told by boris on live tv that we would all get a letter. I filled in that gov.uk declaration a week ago. Nothing. so cannot get a delivery slot. Spoke to a GP on a different matter and she said both wife and I very high risk (different reasons.) and under no circumstances to shop. We didn’t need telling but still no communication whatsoever.

#110592 Reply

Philjb

If you were going to get one it would have arrived by now.
    I got a text first then a letter which I guess would be needed to give an employer.

If you think you are high risk but haven’t got the NHS letter then register anyway, bear in mind it may take time before they get in touch.

#110599 Reply

Dave h

I registered for my wife on 24th I think it was before I got the letter they just ask for NHS number yesterday had a knock on door opened chap going back into his van said theres you care package m8 …

2 tins of beans

2 tins of tomatoes

tin of corned beef

tea bags coffee

2 skimmed milk

pack of spaghetti

box of wheatos cereal

shower gel

bag of  granny smiths

pack of fig rolls

bag of spuds

2 tins marrow fat peas

2 tins of soup

1 tin of peaches

probably something else I’ve forgot

#110602 Reply

Clipped wings

Like many on here, I’m increasingly disabled due Kennedy’s disease. Bulbar muscular atrophy means a swift end if you get pneumonia. My wife and carer has an autoimmune disease and usually does the shopping. Due to her cocktail of steroids and chemo she is very vulnerable to infection. We are independent types and would just like a delivery slot from Sainsbury’s or Waitrose. That seems beyond their systems or the nhs. Here’s hoping they can coordinate this week but not holding breath. We are both under 70 so get rejected by automated Sainsbury’s register. Muppets

#110603 Reply

Dave h

I called this number can’t remember who original posted it

Took a couple of days trying to get through but managed it friday

my wife and I are in our 50s all they ask was what disabilities we have told them both disabled and wife has disease with means she has poor immune system and was sheilding  that was it chap said it normally takes 24hrs but because they are busy probably be monday to be put through but checked today all done placed order for tues there was some for Monday evening but in no rush

One the it wasn’t showing it was done until I signed out of account and signed back in

#110619 Reply

Landyman

Thanks guys, I received a email from my rheumatoid department on Friday with a guide to how to check if you are a high risk and I score a 3 which is a high risk, stay indoors. Two immune suppression drugs and pulmonary fibrosis

I really don’t want to bother my RA consultant but it looks like I’m going to have to.

#110621 Reply

martino

Landyman how do you check

#110622 Reply

Landyman

Martino, if you go to the NHS site it gives you a list illness, conditions and age.

Sorry I haven’t a clue how to post a copy of the email I received.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: CV 19 high risk

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: