COVID-19 six month extension

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carl 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #110296 Reply

Ian

Just received this text message from motability, thought it would be good to share.

COVID-19 Latest: The latest Government announcements will have a major impact, with many dealers closing. As your lease is coming to an end in the next few months, be reassured we will automatically extend this for six months & you will continue to be insured. Please do not call unless you query is urgent as we have a reduced number of advisors & phone lines are busy. Check our FAQs for latest updates. https://www.motability.co.uk/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #110297 Reply

Unclebob
    Participant

Excellent …that’s taken the worry out of car ownership in the current climate .

#110334 Reply

Speedy James

I recieved the text too but was very surprised as car not due to renew until late August. While I understand they want to reassure,  which is great, but it’s assumed I would like to stay on the scheme.

#110336 Reply

martino

ME TOO

#110337 Reply

Dante

The full text email and links – which I posted yesterday – where in a full email from Motability operations yesterday – that everyone  with email Should’ve received – I got the email no txt

I think it was a blanket text to cover every one on the scheme, new or existing, staying on or wanting to leave the scheme.
    extension to existing contracts if due for renewal in coming months

no new orders or handovers of new cars for the foreseeable either

in the current context a good move

#110361 Reply

Carl

I’m assuming Q2 will be a wash out in that case!  Cant see any cars being produced or showrooms open.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: COVID-19 six month extension

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: