Check-in

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #143539 Reply
    Lou

Just a little message to check in with martinod, thinking of you and hope your keeping alright…..I know this week hasn’t been easy for you but remember all of us here at wmc are here whenever you want and sending kind thoughts 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #143638 Reply
    Martinod

Hi Lou thanks for asking, I don’t feel I’m doing good I’m finding it so hard ,  iv been going to judes grave everyday , I jusT don’t know what to do

#143650 Reply
    Mike

Speak to family/friends they will know what to do.

#143667 Reply
    Lou

Be kind to yourself, the grief in these early days is so so raw and will come in waves. I found myself on a widowed and young site after about 3 months but I didn’t talk much at all until I got to around the 6 month mark and then I (virtually) met some nice people that I’m still in contact with. Chatting has helped me get through some of the darkest days of my life even when it’s been about simple things like the weather….joining this forum and chatting to people here has been a god send and given me a focus that’s helpful. If you aren’t up for chatting that’s also ok and I do understand that….have you found anything you could do to focus on? I tried my hand at baking & now planting a few things 🙂

#144405 Reply
    Lou

Just checking in to see how your doing martinod?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Check-in
Your information: