BMW ordered!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azzy 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #118450 Reply

Dave G

Ordered the 320i Touring! £500 off which isn’t bad.

Dealerships advising to order early due to slow production and any further options would only just delay it further (thanks covid -_-). It’s now just a waiting game. Positive side to it guys is atleast it gives the added bonus time to save the AP!

Would just like to add a thank you to all, @WhichMobilityCar and participants in this forum. I’m grateful for the knowledge and time you bring in updating the pages and to each other about the news, offers and more! Much appreciated.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #118464 Reply

joss
    Participant

Nice one Dave G. So pleased you got £500 off such a nice car. Also you thank you comment will be welcome from our contributes and WMC

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#118471 Reply

NewYork1
    Participant

Nice choice. Did you go for the Sport or SE? What colour?

I’m still trying to convince the wife. She thinks its to low and long.

Current car VW Touran SEL

#118476 Reply

Dave G

Cheers @joss.

Hi @newyork1 ,I decided to go for the Sport spec. The colour I chose was the Mineral Grey metallic. Ideally I wanted the Mediterranean Blue which would’ve been perfect but sadly BMW removed the option and introduced it with a lighter blue called Phytonic Blue.

I mean the SE is the entry level standard, it pretty much has everything but as for the Sport it does have the additional features as standard such as Heated Seats, 18 inch alloys and that sportier look. With the £500 off offer on the table, the Sport was convincing. Plus the ever increase in AP prices across the Q3 range, I thought why not go for it. I’m quite fond in estates this time for some reason, it does give that extra length and more space for the boot. Is there another choice of vehicle your wife may be interested in? The X1 is also good if the SUV range is something your wife may like.

#118477 Reply

NewYork1
    Participant

@dave G we looked at X1 a few years ago but it was too small. I don’t change until January so will just have to work on her, so long as it hasn’t vanish by then.

Does make you wonder do they sell many SE spec cars as it just doesn’t seem worth it compared to the others.

Current car VW Touran SEL

#118494 Reply

Lizzie285

Hi there,

Does anyone know any BMW dealers in or around London offering the £500 discount off the AP. I’ve tried a handful of them with no luck.

Thanks

#118495 Reply

matt

yes am going to look at the 2 series grand coupe m sport tomorrow I was going to say to them I had been offerd £500 off at anothere dealer and see if they bite can only ask lol

#118506 Reply

Landyman

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Very nice. I’m very interested in the 3 Series touring myself, not sure about having a petrol engine or I should say the fuel consumption with the petrol engine.</p>

#118510 Reply

Dave G

Hi @Lizzie285 ,My initial plan was to head down to Marshalls BMW in Hampshire which is 2 hours away from where I am as they are offering the £500 cashback as advertised by members of the forum and on their website. I’m not sure if the Hampshire dealership is close by to you? If so give them a ring or try ringing your local Sytner to match their offer which I did in the end at my local dealership which thankfully they agreed and saved me a 2 hour journey! Here’s the link for Marshalls Hampshire:

https://www.marshallhampshirebmw.co.uk/news/2020/q3-motability/

All the best.

#118513 Reply

Lord Muc

Lizzie285,

Berry’s at surbiton will match the marshalls offer, you can use live chat or phone, ask for Glen.

#118514 Reply

Dave G

@matt ,Hi matt, I find the 2 series Gran Coupe quite cramped in the back and small for my liking, but BMW’s design department on the Gran Coupe have failed miserably in terms of innovation. Although it is a head turner but to me it looks too chunky and the back looks like a design of Toyota!

@Landyman ,The Touring does offer alot for me in space and looks, I personally would’ve liked the Volvo estate but no sign of it on the scheme. Plus I couldn’t resist the offer and the whole scare of it disappearing off the scheme again but it’s estimating at 41mpg. I don’t tend to do alot of the long miles considering i’ve only done less mileage in my current lease but it’s great for running around local.

#118515 Reply

Lord Muc

Berry’s are always keen to sell, they have a branch at Heathrow too.

#118518 Reply

Lord Muc

Dave,
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I thought the grand coupe looked great in white with a red interior, however, you are right, it is tight in the back, and not so great practically, but it is a fast back, they could have gone with a hatchback design to help the practicality, and they could have made it slightly sleeker, and would have been a real head turner, the back looks ok to me, but yeah, it’s a weak design, but overall, if you dont need a suv, and cant afford a cla. Is super value on the scheme,. Have test drive next week.</p>

#118531 Reply

Azzy

@lizzie285 depends what part of London you’re in, I’m north west London and the closest I could find was Barons Borehamwood

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: BMW ordered!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: