BMW online chat

• Creator
    Topic
  • #109215 Reply
    Craig

I can’t find this anywhere on the bmw website.

I have found the online genius but that’s an automated system.

Does it still exist or can someone point me in the correct direction please.

I’m trying to track my order and don’t want to be ringing the dealer everyday for updates.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #109257 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

This is live chat

https://discover.bmw.co.uk/bmw-live-chat

I have an X1 and have to admit I wasn’t aware of an order tracker so this may be a good call. At least you’ll get the best way to track your order.
    Good luck and I hope this helps.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#133534 Reply
    Medhat

Annoying sound

BMW X5M 2012 E70,S63

#133539 Reply
    Medhat

BMW X5M 2012, E70,S63

annoying sound

#141436 Reply
    Imad

Hi

I need to change my BMW 650i 2012 tires it’s Abel to change the size of tiers from 245/35/20 (front) to 245/40/20 and the rear one from 275/30/20 to 275/35/20 .

#141447 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Changing to those tyres would alter the rolling circumference of the rear tyres by 3.4cm and the fronts by 3cm, your speedo and odometer will both read incorrectly.

#141471 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Vinalspin is quite right, Imad. I calculate your speedo and odometer will under-read by about 4%.  In effect, for the same engine revs your car will be going 4% faster.  Given that most speedos over-read by up to 10%, it may not matter too much.  Before making the decision, you might want to check your speedo calibration against GPS.

#141480 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

One other thing to consider is the amount of clearance under the arches as it looks like BMW have made it quite close already.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: BMW online chat
Your information: