Bmw i4 facelift.

• Creator
    Topic
    LordMuc
    Participant

Bmw i4 facelift.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      tvs
      Participant

It’s reported production will commence in mid July 24. Mobility customers will not see this updated one seeing it is no longer on the scheme. Although the refresh is minor, it still keeps a class leading BMW ahead of the field.

Will be more than happy with mine with expected handover in April 24.

2024 - KIA EV6 GT Line AWD
        2019 - 2024 BMW X1 2.0d X Drive Sport Auto
        2017 -2019 Audi Q3 2.0d Quattro Sport Line Plus
        2005 - 2017 Honda CRV Exec 2.0d

kezo
        Participant

Its more likely, the i4 will retain the same display but, with idrive 8.5, along with more PET materials on the dash, seats etc. Its expected the Kidney grille will remain unchanged but,  it will feature a redesign of its mesh grille. The headlights will resemble newer BMW’s like the new 5 series and its speculated it will potentionally receive rear laser lights. BMW Blog

AKX
          Participant

There will certainly be a facelift but we will not be receiving it even if it was still on the scheme until it’s officially been released on BMW with configuration so even having the car in production later in the 2024 wouldn’t change it as you’ll have to start from scratch and build the car with the facelift model cuz it differs from the current one.

Since we are receiving the 2024 model we will have the idrive 8.5 as standard, I’m assuming the new steering wheel and laser rear lights will be added it’s unfortunate we won’t be getting it cuz it’s such a big upgrade esp. the steering wheel…

Mm7
            Participant

I spoke to BMW about the facelift a couple of weeks ago and they told me that it will be out in the first quarter of 2024.

Also that once factory starts production of the facelift all orders will be the facelift version.

Ayzee
              Participant

@Mm7 can’t say I’m not mad excited, if true. Don’t doubt what you’re saying one bit but dealers are known to say things

Ayzee
                Participant

@Mm7 does that mean my car that’s being built first week of feb, could be the facelift model?

Mm7
                  Participant

They said first quarter i guess that could be anytime in the first quarter (jan-march) so i doubt those of us having our orders delivered early in the quarter would get it but once the factory starts producing the facelift version, it wont produce the old version.

Mm7
                    Participant

I did ask if i can keep the old version if i wanted to and not have the facelift and they said unlikely and that I would need to speak to my dealer if this was the case.

Ayzee
                      Participant

We’ll have to wait and see I guess for the official press release regarding production. Either way I’m buzzing and the 1st week of march can’t come sooner that’s when mine is due on the new plate

tvs
                        Participant

My production week is w/c 10th March, so will have to wait and see if it is updated or not.

kezo
                          Participant

There will certainly be a facelift but we will not be receiving it even if it was still on the scheme until it’s officially been released on BMW with configuration so even having the car in production later in the 2024 wouldn’t change it as you’ll have to start from scratch and build the car with the facelift model cuz it differs from the current one. Since we are receiving the 2024 model we will have the idrive 8.5 as standard, I’m assuming the new steering wheel and laser rear lights will be added it’s unfortunate we won’t be getting it cuz it’s such a big upgrade esp. the steering wheel…

I would say its having a refresh, with minor cosmetic changes rather than a facelift.  As for the steering wheel, I wouldn’t class a flat bottomed one as a big upgrade. Like all things they trickle down eventually from the higher end cars.

The fact the 2024 model will have more PET materials in the cabin, will be interesting to see. I just hope they don’t take it to the extremes of the Ioniq 6 lol

tvs
                            Participant

Agreed the refresh is minor, the bigger news is the increase of the model range to include Xdrive on the i4 40. Happy  to have ordered before it was removed from the scheme.

Ryan
                              Participant

Not sure if anyone has realised, but there has already been changes to the bmw i4 configurator. The edrive 35 sport price has increased and is no longer below 50k (as it was before motability took it off). The picture used for the sun protection glass add on has changed. Not sure why

kezo
                                Participant

Not sure if anyone has realised, but there has already been changes to the bmw i4 configurator. The edrive 35 sport price has increased and is no longer below 50k (as it was before motability took it off). The picture used for the sun protection glass add on has changed. Not sure why

The BMW iX1 eDrive20 M Sport £50,995 is on the scheme, £250 more than the new i4 eDrive 35 sport, so there’s always the possibilty of it rejoining at some point in 2024.

Ayzee
                                  Participant

Interestingly the configurator is looking different I just noticed some new bits etc could be nothing….

Ryan
                                    Participant

Yes Ayzee, definitely has changed, as well as the price

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.