BJ has aged 10 years in a few months.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Brydo 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #109678 Reply

Brydo

I am pleased with the performance of BJ so far, his handling of the Coronavirus has also been mostly good but my has he aged. He looks so much older than last year IMO.

The old adage “be careful what you wish for” comes to mind lol.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #109694 Reply

joss
    Participant

You know I said the same to Mrs Joss, how he looked. He certainly got more than he bargained for becoming PM. I do not envy his job at this time.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#109695 Reply

mitch
    Participant

i have to say i wasnt a fan, but so far given the circumstances i think hes done well.

#109722 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

I agree its a very difficult job he has just now, the good thing about BJ, unlike Trump, is he knows his limitations and let’s the experts do what they do best.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#109746 Reply

jamesg

His  nose  has  got  bigger!

#109780 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Long way to go, we are just in the pre match warm up phase, we have not even finished making the match rules.  Personally I will wait at least until the match starts before commenting on anyone’s performance.

#109786 Reply

Brydo

There is still a long way to go and some mistakes will be made but on the evidence so far, and I am no BJ fan, I have been pleasantly surprised by his performance.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: BJ has aged 10 years in a few months.

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: