Arkana rs line

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 days ago by Martin.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #173639 Reply
    Martin

Hi, has anyone test driven one, thought’s and advice appreciated, thanks Martin

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #173647 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

I have driven it, and quite liked it, and I would encourage you to arrange a test drive and make up your own mind and also look at the reviews on You Tube.

The Arkana sold in the UK, is built to a high standard (apparently ) in a factory in South Korea( seemed quite well put together ) and is based on the Clio and Captur, but it is bigger than I thought it might be given this info?

I found in driving ,the E- Tech ie. the proper hybrid ( not the mild hybrid ) , around Basingstoke and area , ie Town/City driving, that it was comfortable and quiet as most of the time it was in 100% electric mode, and then I drove from Basingstoke, up the M3 to Hook and back down on the A roads to Old Basing, and it switched automatically into electric mode for a few minutes on the motorway also.

It is a bit of a hardish ride, but I found it just as as comfortable as my Tiguan (overall ) which is not exactly built high for comfort, so it is not as soft riding as say a C4 Citroen but perfectly acceptable, and on the M3 whilst accelerating there was certainly a pleasant  Throaty sound.

It is disappointing that you have to pay extra for the full driver safety kit, and the SunRoof on the RS line, but I guess they are following Ford, BMW, Skoda etc etc?

#173669 Reply
    Martin

Thanks for the reply

#174389 Reply
    Martin

Had a great test drive yesterday, stunning car, placed my order, even better news will be picking up the car May 11th

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Arkana rs line
Your information: