Any Dishwasher Tablet Recommendations?

• Creator
    Topic
    Jojoe
    Participant

We’ve always used the Aldi own brand Magnum dishwasher tablets, but I’m sure they’ve changed the formula as they don’t seem to be as good at cleaning dried on food. As we only use the dishwasher 2 or 3 times a week and a box of tabs will last 4 / 5 months I’ve decided it’s worth buying decent branded ones. Anyone got any recommendations? What tablets do you use?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

I mormally buy Finish Quantum or all in one max or  Fairy platinum all in one depending on price.

Recently got a pack of Aldi Magnum premium all in one (liquid tabs). Whils’t they aren’t bad, they aren’t quite as good as the branded ones but better than Aldi’s non liquid tabs.

We, well mre kezo to be more specific always swills the dishes before putting the in the washer.

Jojoe
        Participant

Kezo, that’s the brand I was looking at. I’ve added the Finish Quantum All In One to the next Asda shop, they’re currently on offer at £8 for 47, that’s less than 8p per wash extra over the cheap ones. Let’s hope we see a difference.

kezo
          Participant

Any of the 2 Finish or Fairy get decent results, so go with the one, with the best offer at the time 🙂

Rich44
            Participant

Agreed I buy between Finish Ultimate whatever and the Fairy Platinum.

You often get good deals on amazon I got 100 Finish Ultimate for £12 or so recently. Lidl often have both at different times and Morrisons always have an offer on one too.

The Aldi own brand ones get good reviews from Which too.  I tend to alternate when I have different brands at home my figuring is of they work in slightly different ways I’ll keep the machine cleaner by running one then the other, no idea if correct or not but it’s what I often do regardless maybe my ASD who knows lol

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.