Abarth now back on Scheme all range

• Creator
    Topic
    Tiny tim
    Participant

It is the first time the Abarth Electric has been on the Scheme and the first time the petrol 180bhp manual and MTA automatic has been on scheme.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

A great addition 👏

Shame I can’t get my Scooter in 😫

Tiny tim
        Participant

Des gosling fitted a 40kg boot hoist to fiat 500 which is the same car as the Abarth 695.

Tiny tim
          Participant

My auto fold mobility scooter fits my Peugeot 208 and would fit the Abarth as well Elap V 40 X  Hoist really great piece of kit so easy to use and low price on Motability.

Participant

Good points which I have considered but I took delivery of my Puma in March.

If it’s still on in March 2027 it will be on the list.

Participant

I had an Abarth 595 MTA back in 2015 so not first time. Definitely the first time the Comp has been on the scheme though. My health was much better then but no way I could get one now..but for those that find the car size meets their requirements it’s the best fun you can have in a car for me.

Closest enjoyment I’ve had to when I was able to ride a motorcycle. Put a wide grin on my face EVERY time I drove it. A bit dated now but still worth a punt I reckon if int could suit your needs. 😁👍

Ronster
                Participant

Abarth on the scheme but you can’t order one as they’re stopping building the ICE model. You might be lucky and get a cancellation that’s been/about to be built but you can’t order one to be built other than the electric.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.