A very special Xmas thanks to wmc, Pops and JS.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JS 3 days, 21 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #98329 Reply

brydo

Merry Christmas guys, I think I can speak for everyone who uses the forum in thanking you for all the great work you do.

We are a broad church so keeping things moving as smoothly as you do can’t be easy lol.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #98341 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Brydo, it’s the 2nd of December, the tree is not even up yet and not a single present purchased. Happy Christmas – mon derrière.

#98342 Reply

Brydo

Tree is up and all presents purchased in my house, what have you been up to wmc anyone would think you have been busy lol.

#98353 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes Merry Christmas to the moderators on this great forum and May I also send Christmas wishes to the lovely ladies in England Scotland Wales Ireland Sweden Denmark and Russia

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#98355 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Merry Christmas to you all cheers Mike 

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#98357 Reply

Winston

Looking Good Mike 🙌🏻

#98359 Reply

POPS

Brydo, it’s the 2nd of December, the tree is not even up yet and not a single present purchased. Happy Christmas – mon derrière.

You’ll have to get your finger out! Give yourself time to savour the “peace and good will to all men” bit lol.

I don’t feel Christmassy today at all as the iPhone Max I’d ordered as a present arrived this morning disguised as a tiny £10 burner phone. At least 100 other customers of this Amazon Market Place company had exactly the same thing happen to them this morning and have made their feelings known on company feedback. What a scam!

Hopefully Amazon will rise to the occasion …. I won’t hold my breath though.

#98360 Reply

POPS

Cheers Brydo for starting a much appreciated thread.

#98363 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Excellent thread. Fully concur and best wishes and thanks to all the moderators.

#98365 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Pops your more than welcome, I know we could make it a bit easier on you guys from time to time but where’s the fun in that lol.

I hope you and your family have a great festive period and what about starting a hot tub Christmas dip and making it a tradition brrrrrrrrrrrr.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#98373 Reply

JS

Merry xmas one and all, and thank you.

5 hours of running family around today xmas shopping has certainly taken what xmas spirit I had away. Roll on Easter.

#98385 Reply

jamesg

Yes   JS   Cream   Eggs ?

#98393 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

I love cream eggs but they must come out of the fridge, all chocolate tastes better when refrigerated IMO

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#98398 Reply

JS

I’m more off a savoury person, so like xmas for the dribbles and the must, cheese and biscuits,

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: A very special Xmas thanks to wmc, Pops and JS.

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: