Skoda kodiak

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by Clipped wings.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #167303 Reply
    stuart garton

Going down tomorrow to order 1.5 se petrol dsg. Had heart set on karok but not on scheme anymore. Anyone had a Kodiak ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #167311 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Have test driven 2. Really big car, and from memory a nice interior and high driving position.

#167314 Reply
    Robin Ashford

I have the 1.5 SEL automatic and love it. We live on top of a hill and the engine is more than capable, good on fuel especially on the motorway when it goes into 2 cylinder mode.

#167318 Reply
    David

I had one really good but my was getting max 38mpg on motorways

#167323 Reply
    Clipped wings

Excellent choice Stuart. I have an Allspace SEL dsg clone with the same engine. Built in Mexico, but so far, none the worse for that. If I was a private buyer, I would opt for the Skoda as it retains the well proven rotary dials for climate control and not the idiotic touch sensitive sliders on all new VWs. What were they thinking?  Agree with above, refined and generally all the engine I need. 38 mpg average over 3000 miles. Pretty good for a big brick. They look to have done an excellent job on the Kodiaq facelift. Big fan of Skodas. Enduring integrity.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Skoda kodiak
Your information: