You Gotta Have Soul !!

• Creator
    Topic
  • #141287 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

Well 2 weeks in and im still smiling like a Cheshire cat, just love driving it. Still think the back looks like a baboons bum though

----------------------------
    KIA Soul EV First Edition
    Scale modeller in my spare time

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141289 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Looks good Stuart. Nice to see a cheery colour for a change too.

#141295 Reply
    brydo

Stuart great choice, colour is brilliant and the next time I see a baboon I will check out its bum to see if I agree lol.

#141302 Reply
    joss

@Brydo shakes head and sighs. They don’t like their bums being looked at you know!

@Stuart nice car and lovely colour. Enjoy the new car.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#141310 Reply
    Ellie
    Participant

Good to hear you are enjoying your Soul Stuart. We have had ours since last September and have been very pleased with it.

The range did drop a bit when it was very cold but improved again now. We use the preheating function quite a bit, it is nice to get into a warm car this time of year.

Kia Soul 2020 EV

#141321 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

Good to hear you are enjoying your Soul Stuart. We have had ours since last September and have been very pleased with it. The range did drop a bit when it was very cold but improved again now. We use the preheating function quite a bit, it is nice to get into a warm car this time of year.

Yes i used that when it was really cold last week, very nice as you say to get into a lovely warm car. Would be interested to see what the differences are from the MY20 and the MY21 release with you having yours since September, so far all i can see that is obvious are the blue soul badges on the sides.

#141344 Reply
    Vaun Earl Norman

Hi what sort of range are you showing in winter, I do a couple of long journeys in winter to Kent.  And this car is on my shortlist

#141349 Reply
    JohntheLeg
    Participant

Hi @Stuart. I was worried as I thought you had not received the Soul as it it took so long for you to post the pics onto the Forum. No doubt you were too busy driving the Soul and enjoying yourself.  Haha. It is still the best colour. Just looking at the Soul brings a smile to your face.  All the best.

#141355 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

@ Vaun Earl – i was getting around 230 miles when it was cold around -5 on some days but obviously pre heating the car really helps .

@ Johntheleg – lol no i was waiting for a nice sunny day so i could get some nice pictures

#141361 Reply
    Harry

I love cars with character and the Soul has it in abundance!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: You Gotta Have Soul !!
Your information: