You don't sweat much for a fat guy

• Creator
    Topic
  • #47238 Reply
    Brydo

Guys that’s exactly what my wife said to me this morning, not kidding, so after my curry nan bread and pakora tonight, I’m on a diet. So every Friday I intend to post my wait loss or gain on this thread, I won’t post my actual weight, just the change, if any. If anyone wants to join in feel free.

She’s got me worried there’s something up with me, what could be wrong with a fat guy who doesn’t sweat lol?

Viewing 15 replies - 201 through 215 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #65840 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

It must have been ‘wages day’ for such a treat Trev. Hope you managed to retain your ‘Dignity’ and kept ‘your swaying arms’ up.

#65842 Reply
    Trev

Was a fantastic night wmcforum, front row seats as well. 17 years since I saw them last!

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#65846 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

1988 Southampton Top Rank, Fairground Attraction supporting.

#65857 Reply
    Trev

Wow, early days wmcforum – that was a good venue. in 2001 i saw them down the road in the Guildhall, Pompey.

A couple of photos from last night –

On topic my watch told me i did over 10,000 steps during the gig, so must have lost some weight – perhaps key in losing weight is to go to more gigs! lol

#66236 Reply
    Trev

Wahoooo 15 stone dead, that’s minus 3lb on the week.

#66240 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

13 stone 1, same as last week ? at least I didn’t go up. Actually feel fatter in the trousers ? this week so thought I had put on. I’ve hurt my back so the walking is out for now, not sure what weight I will be next week.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#66270 Reply
    Trev

Hope the back is just a temp injury Brydo.

I really nailed down from Wednesday last week and just goes to show if i put my mind to it, i can do it.

T’is easier with the wife not here, cause then i’m not obliged to eat at certain things at certain times.

The cupboards are filling up with xmas goodies so temptation is very much there, but i’m turning it in to a prize, lose weight up to xmas, then endulge over xmas as a reward… back to square 1 lol

#66624 Reply
    Trev

Still 15 dead, maintain this week – i started the week well, but wife came back! lol

#66630 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

13 stone 1 Trev, same as the last couple of weeks. Haven’t been doing my walk as my back is still giving me problems.

Don’t know if you guys are getting it down south but there is a sickness and diarrhoea bug doing the rounds up here. Thankfully it seems to be a twenty four hour bug.

#66639 Reply
    Trev

No sickness here, just colds that seem to be lingering on… well for the wife anyhow, she’s had it a week, i’ve not had a sniff! lol

#66640 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Coughs are no good to me Trev I need a bug that means more goes out than in lol it’s the only way I’m going to lose any weight hehe ?

#67177 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

13 stone 2, the only way is up lol.

#67183 Reply
    Trev

pmsl, 15 dead 3rd week running- trump’s built his wall on 15 stone lol

#123446 Reply
    verlan
    Participant

Because fat acts as an insulator, people with excess fat may feel hotter, sweat more profusely, and take longer to cool down than a leaner person. Obesity is one of several conditions that can cause excessive sweating. You can read more about it via https://fine-health.com/ . It was a real problem for me so I decided to lose weight. Now everything is ok!

#123448 Reply
    henryallen
    Participant

Because fat acts as an insulator, people with excess fat may feel hotter, sweat more profusely, and take longer to cool down than a leaner person. Obesity is one of several conditions that can cause excessive sweating. You can read more about it via https://fine-health.com/ . It was a real problem for me so I decided to lose weight. Now everything is ok!

Viewing 15 replies - 201 through 215 (of 215 total)
Reply To: You don't sweat much for a fat guy
Your information: