You don't sweat much for a fat guy

• Creator
    Topic
  • #47238 Reply
    Brydo

Guys that’s exactly what my wife said to me this morning, not kidding, so after my curry nan bread and pakora tonight, I’m on a diet. So every Friday I intend to post my wait loss or gain on this thread, I won’t post my actual weight, just the change, if any. If anyone wants to join in feel free.

She’s got me worried there’s something up with me, what could be wrong with a fat guy who doesn’t sweat lol?

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #64378 Reply
    Trev

15 stone 2lb – so maintained this week.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#64383 Reply
    Brydo

Same here Trev 13 stone, not had an Indian this week either, doesn’t seem fair lol.

#64391 Reply
    Trev

I don’t seem to be losing Brydo, either maintain or put a lb or 2 on – the positive for me is i’m in the same size clothes and using the same belt hole – perhaps it’s my brain that is growing and adding the weight after reading all your posts?

#64394 Reply
    Winston

I’ve still to join fat club on here, I keep putting it back lol, too many excuses , too many shops like b&m , home bargains and Tesco close by

i feel about 85 stone but I weighed myself the other day and I was still around 14 and a half

may aswell just join it in the New Year, all the shops are filled with even more goodies now ???

#64395 Reply
    Trev

I have the same shops near me Winston, always an offer in one of them too good to pass. There never is a good time to diet i fear, especially come the New Year when we have all those left over treats, and shops are full of xmas clearance items lol

Just come back from Tesco and picked up some Halloween sweets in the clearance…oppps!

#64397 Reply
    Winston

Haha, far too easy to fall into that trap!

enjoy my friend ?

#64431 Reply
    Trev

weigh-in day is always a treat-day, got 6 days to work it off lol

#64713 Reply
    Trev

Well guys, had my diabetes check-up yesterday…hmmmmm… only thing wrong is that since my last check in June i’ve put on 10lb!

I put this down to holiday food, and my recent injury which stopped my running which in turn had an effect on my mental health which = comfort eating.

Though when looking at the bigger picture i’m only slightly heavier than i was in July last year, and a lot lighter than 2 years ago.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, in that the recovery from injury is finally picking up and i’m able to do some interval training, but even better i got notification yesterday that i’ve won a competition! A new pair of running shoes, and entry in to the London Marathon next year! A once in a lifetime opportunity for me – so excited – hotel already booked, and wife’s sister has agreed to come and look after her for a couple a days. Thus all systems go, just the hard bit of training now.

#64717 Reply
    Brydo

Trev its strange the things that make people happy lol. If I was told I was to run a marathon, I would be asking what I had done wrong lol

#64723 Reply
    Trev

It is strange i admit Brydo, but running has helped me a lot to fight my inner demons. To be out on the road, on my own, seeing different scenery, and having a target of pushing yourself to achieve such a target as a marathon distance really motivates me.

#64728 Reply
    Brydo

I do understand Trev, I do the same with my walking. Look after yourself and listen to your body.

#64741 Reply
    Trev

It’s a lovely time of year for the walks Brydo, I went out this morning and love the colours of the trees.

Gotta stop listening to the part of the body that says Feed Me lol

#65058 Reply
    Trev

15 – 2 maintained 2nd week in a row.

#65070 Reply
    Brydo

Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww Nnnnaaaaaaaaawwwwww, let me translate, oh no, i am at 13 stone 2 pounds and cant understand, not had a curry in two weeks and been eating well. Im on medication just now but surely that cant be the cause?

#65076 Reply
    Trev

Could be Brydo, when we have an injury the body retains more water to protect it – your meds could instructing your body to retain water. This could easily equate between 2-3lb.

Don’t go thinking that a curry is now in order to lose weight lol

#65077 Reply
    Brydo

I thought i had just came up with the perfect diet Trev, my curry has mushrooms in it are they one of your five a day, vegtable pakora, another one of my five a day and if im having a chippy i`ll go for fish, all that omega 3 yum yum lol.

#65078 Reply
    Trev

lol fish n chips is actually the best of naughty takeaways for dieting – pizza being the worse. Just don’t eat the batter on the fish, and only have a few chips! lol

#65080 Reply
    Brydo

Trev i`m not sure which language you are using but i cant understand a word of it lol.

#65087 Reply
    Trev

Slimming World talk unfortunately – i was like you, surely if something contains veg i.e pizza it must be good for you, tomato soup was another that got me – really bad for dieting apparently.. and that’s without the croutons! lol

#65092 Reply
    Brydo

What about the three slice of buttered bread for dipping in?

#65098 Reply
    Trev

3 slices is dieting, normally double that! But use Anchor light to be good lol

#65801 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

13 stone 1 pound sad day for the fat guy, can`t get on top of this no matter what i do.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#65802 Reply
    Trev

I didn’t look today, and now sat in an Ask restaurant eating all things cheese lol

#65812 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

What`s an “Ask restaurant”.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#65824 Reply
    Trev

It’s an Italian restaurant chain Brydo, had a spot to eat before seeing the mighty Deacon Blue… please don’t ask me who they are! LOL

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 215 total)
Reply To: You don't sweat much for a fat guy
Your information: