Xc40 t5 phev

• Creator
    Topic
  • #148309 Reply
    Gary

So, after cancelling the touran, just in time for mercedes to pull the Premium Plus spec we are now looking at the XC40 phev. Daily commute is just shy of 40 miles round trip so would expect to be able to get decent mpg.

Inscription  Pro seems to have the electric seats we need, I’d prefer privacy glass, but seems a waste of money really at 350. The main thing is, the full electric has a Google/android infotainment, does anyone know if the phev has the same, and if so does thst mean I could download audible and Spotify? Or would I need to pay out the 300 for Android auto compatibility?

Viewing 6 replies - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #154649 Reply
    ajn

Thanks for the reply Fadge, I tried zooming in on the interior, notice like a piping around the seat contour.

Love the colour choice..

#154658 Reply
    Fadge
    Participant

Ye its a lovely colour, I love the way it changes from white to light grey to silver.

#154662 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

It is an intriguing colour. One of our test drive cars had it. I couldn’t  decide what it was supposed to be!

#154895 Reply
    Fadge
    Participant

A couple more pics that my son took, he’s a car photographer.

#154900 Reply
    ajn

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Loving those pics Fadge, your Son obviously knows his stuff👍.</p>

#154991 Reply
    Fadge
    Participant

Thanks ajn he’s worked for Lamborghini and Porsche but mostly does freelance stuff.

Viewing 6 replies - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
Reply To: Xc40 t5 phev
Your information: