Xc40 picked up today.

• This topic has 211 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by brydo.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #133154 Reply
    Brydo

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #133255 Reply
    Brydo

Vinnie that colour option is not available on the inscription pro, only the R Design I think.

72 Dudes if it does I didn’t notice it haven’t really driven at night and I suppose that’s when you would notice it.

#133256 Reply
    Brydo

It does look as if its bright in the photo I posted but I must admit I didn’t notice it, 3 out 10 for being observant lol.

#133257 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

Hi Brydo, I’ve ordered an T3 Inscription Pro, glacier silver and blonde interior, added intellisurround  as an extra, hubby, who drives, likes the blind spot and cross traffic.

#133260 Reply
    Brydo

Vinnie normally i know everything about the car i get but ive been so busy this time around, and it was the wifes choice, that i am a bit in the dark. I was pleasantly surprised when we picked it up and it is a very good car, so she choose well but i have a lot of investigatory work to find out exactly what it does and doesn’t do.

#133274 Reply
    Macca

Voice control is ace 👍

#133296 Reply
    Shaine

Lovely looking car Brydo, the crystal gear lever does indeed light up but it’s fairly dimly lit so most notable in dark. You can use voice control to turn on heated seats and adjust temp for air con etc. Oh and please switch your air con back on as it will help keep your car from fogging up inside during the winter months and fuel savings are negligible these days. The fuel economy will definitely improve, reset the counter and take it for an hour’s drive and watch it soar 😁

#133299 Reply
    Brydo

Thanks for the info guys, today is taken up with other things lol 😂 but first thing Saturday I’m on it 👍👍👍👍👍👍

#133308 Reply
    bobscot

Lovely inside. We got the Fusion Red with charcoal leather. I wanted the blonde but the wife said no as i was such a mucky bugger lol Had it 2 moths and still discovering wee bits and bobs. Only doe 500mls so far and getting 36mpg.

#133319 Reply
    Macca

Ordered myself a wee treat 😁 …

#133325 Reply
    Martinod

That’s a good price although you need to fit them much cheaper than Volvo

#133328 Reply
    Macca
    Participant

And look better too

#133329 Reply
    Martinod

What tyres do you get on the xc40 awd

any idea

#133334 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Anyone in the Market for an SUV could take a look at the Ssanyong Korando, a snip at 2999

#133337 Reply
    Martinod

Don’t think you can get the ssanyong on motability yet

#133339 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

dropped in to see how you got on with the pick up, glad it all worked out well in the end, Same car here but black, fuel disappears when the foot goes down lol..

#133340 Reply
    Brydo

ajn I’m not a fast driver but had to put the foot down tonight and boy it’s fast.

#133348 Reply
    Bowly101
    Participant

Brydo, lovely looking car, great choice! Must feel like a Xmas present 🎅🏻

Martinod, the AWD XC40’s on 18” rims runs on Michelin Primacy 4 tyres.

#133356 Reply
    ajn

Car

#133357 Reply
    ajn

Day and night, black and white Brydo  hope you enjoy the car

#133364 Reply
    Bowly101
    Participant

You don’t know the power of the dark side…..

#133369 Reply
    Ian

They have gone bust. Recently filed for bankruptcy.

#133370 Reply
    Brydo

120 miles 27mpg.

#133372 Reply
    Martinod

Bowly101 why went bust

#133373 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

120 miles 27mpg.

Ouch! That will surely improve? That’s worse than a BMW 750i Sport that I once owned – and that had a V8 engine!I know your Volvo has a nippy engine but it’s a small car. Is it a 4WD? If it’s 2WD then I would think that 35mpg should be around the mark?

#133376 Reply
    Martinod

Brydo what are you hoping for ,

iv always had 40 plus mpg I think moving to petrol is not going to be great

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 211 total)
Reply To: Reply #133319 in Xc40 picked up today.
Your information: