Why do some cars join the scheme and then disappear before the next quarter?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #140637 Reply
    PraxxtorCruel
    Participant

Take the 320i or cla 220d for examples. When the 3 series and the cla got added they had the above two examples on and shortly after they removed them leaving the smaller engines on. (I’m sure there are others) It seems as if they just come for a couple of weeks and voila they’re gone for good. Why is that?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #140641 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

There appears to be no logic at all, especially cars that disappear only to reappear the following day! As far as I can recall, the BMW320i disappeared with the start of Q1 rather than between quarters?

#140642 Reply
    PraxxtorCruel
    Participant

You’re probably right about it disappearing the next quarter I tend to get times mixed up.

#140839 Reply
    machoco

Any car can come and go due to many different reasons not just the ‘better’ ones

#140872 Reply
    Qwe2

Also the length to delivery the car. If it takes longer than 12 weeks to order to delivery they’ll take it off the scheme.

#140874 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Also the length to delivery the car. If it takes longer than 12 weeks to order to delivery they’ll take it off the scheme.

That can’t be correct. Loads of cars take longer than 12 weeks, probably the majority at present. Our last few took much longer than that yet remained on the scheme.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Why do some cars join the scheme and then disappear before the next quarter?
Your information: