Why all this bickering and tit for tat………………..REALLY!!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
  • #170756 Reply
    sean1969
    Participant

I have been monitoring this forum for a few years now and recently I decided to join. My wife has been a customer for nearly 35 years, which is astonishing. I have had to give up a very senior position to become an unpaid carer, which I do not regret, we have been together for nearly 40 yearrs and I would give my whole body so she can have a “normal life”.

I am becoming very aware that people on this forum take things personally and spit the dummy out. Constantly starting arguements in my opnion for the sake of it.

Surely we are all in the same position, either disabled and/or a partner/ loved one who is. So why do people constantly exercise the right to abuse or berate others is beyond me.

I am having to stop myself reacting to all this nonsense and try and be calm.

This forum is all about you, me, partners on about vehicles that are suitable, coming on the scheme or coming off the scheme, or test drives about cars or anything to do with being a Motabilty customer. Even about EV Chargers, which doesn’t interest me one little iota. It’s about making it easier with adult conversation, not childish immaturity inuendoes.

Yes, I rant about the choices but if I am honest, it is superb value for money, taking into account insurance, breakdown and repairs. Even though just now, I don’t know where to go.

Maybe some of the people on this forum need to think about that, however, for the record, my estimation with Motablity is severely declining.

Come on people, a bit of decorum is needed here.

, i

Current car 2019 Ford Kuga 1.5T Titanium X Edition

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #171138 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Oh no they wouldn’t!

#171140 Reply
    Psuader

Compared to most forums, this is a pleasant and constructive one. I think the moderators do a great job and whilst I only occasionally dip in and out, I always like the tone of conversations and it keeps me coming back.

#171141 Reply
    Jojoe

wmcforumWhich Mobility Car
    The way things are going they would probably kick you in them!

And then send you an invoice for damage!

#171143 Reply
    POPS

Compared to most forums, this is a pleasant and constructive one. I think the moderators do a great job and whilst I only occasionally dip in and out, I always like the tone of conversations and it keeps me coming back.

Thank you for the kind words Psuader.

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
Reply To: Why all this bickering and tit for tat………………..REALLY!!!!!
Your information: