Who's Staying In and Who's Still Going Out -Are You

This topic contains 79 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Tharg 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #109964 Reply

martino

Who’s Staying In and Who’s Still Going Out -Are You

Viewing 4 replies - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #111226 Reply

Philjb

The police have been given an impossible task to use common sense against people with none.

#111276 Reply

Tharg

Just completed my quarter-mile round-the-block daily stagger. Have to do this; medical stuff; won’t bore with details. However, many more people out and about than normal. Most walking, some cycling (and nearly running a chap over); many out exercising disease vectors, sorry, children. Nearly all giving a chap no chance at all to maintain the 2m separation; they walk 4/5 abreast in middle of road. Had to pull at least two 180 degree turns to avoid. Many with backpacks, thus, on long treks. Others packing obvious picnic equipment.

All this in v. small Sussex village. Gods know what larger town are like. The thought of our local beach is horrifying. How utterly, utterly thoughtless, stupid and selfish.  Will try to undertake daily stagger after sunset; trouble is, no street lights and lots of ditches!

#111279 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

@tharg

Just repeating a comment I made yesterday that I think Sussex is except from all lock-down measure.😢

Google “Hastings Pier Webcam” and see the hundreds of people there walking along the prom.

#111319 Reply

Tharg

Wish the sea was a bit more lively. Might wash a few of these non-sentient idiots away…

Viewing 4 replies - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
Reply To: Who's Staying In and Who's Still Going Out -Are You

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: